CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mari berfikir

Joke For Serious People

1) As the plane settled down at Ben Gurion airport, the voice of the Captain came on:

"Please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened until this plane is at a complete standstill and the seat belt signs have been turned off.""To those of you standing in the aisles, we wish you a Happy Hanukkah."

"To those who have remained in their seats, we wish you a Merry Christmas."

2)
"Mr. Goldblatt," announced little Joey, "there's something I can't figure out."

"What's that, Joey?" asked Goldblatt.

"Well, according to the Bible, the Children of Israel crossed the Red Sea, right?"

"Right.""And the Children of Israel beat up the Phillistines, right?"

"Er, right."

"And the Children of Israel built the Temple, right?"

"Again you're right."

"And the Children of Israel fought the Egyptians, and the Children of Israel fought the Romans, and the Children of Israel were always doing something important, right?"

"All that is right, too," agreed Goldblatt. "So what's your question?"

"What were all the grown-ups doing?"

3) Three pastors were having lunch in a diner.

One said, "You know, since summer started I've been having trouble with bats in my loft and attic at church. I’ve tried everything--noise, spray, cats--nothing seems to scare them away."Another said, "Me too. I've got hundreds living in my belfry and in the attic. I've even had the place fumigated, and they won't go away."

The third said, "I baptized all mine, and made them members of the church. Haven't seen one back since!"


4) Two men were adrift in an open boat, and it looked bad for them. Finally one of them, frightened, began to pray.

"O Lord," he prayed, “I've broken most of thy commandments. I've been a hard drinker, but if my life is spared now I'll promise never again...”

"Wait a minute, Jack,” said his friend. “Don't go too far. I think I see a sail.”

p/s:- sebenarnya aku dapat benda ini dari facebook seseorang. 1st time aku baca, aku langsung tidak faham. 2nd time aku baca, membuat kan aku ketawa tidak teragak-agak. Hahahahahahaha!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment