CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The rules are
1.copy and paste the question to your blog
2.answer it.. SIMPLE

The most sweet moments in your life
erm, ape ek??rase cam lbh dari 1 jek kot..huhu
aku ikot cam Lady D la, parents aku n my geng from kuantan dtg ke konvo aku time diploma dulu..
t'haru jek rase geng2 melepak aku dtg..yg x syok nye sbb geng2 pompuan x dpt dtg..laki jek dtg..huh!!

Named your idol

  • Nabi Muhammad (s.a.w)
  • MY parents
  • Org2 yg hebat

What will you do if you're the last person in this world?
i definitely don't wanna be the last person in this world..
(gile,takot aku..byk2 wat ibadat la aku..byk2 b'taubat cam Lady D)

Arrange marriage or love marriage?
Klu arrange marriage 2 hensem, kaya aku ok jek..wakaka
(ntah la, aku 2-2 ok je kot..tp sure la aku akn pilih love marriage)

The most important thing in your life?
Family aku la + semua org yg aku sayang + harta benda aku

Eight things that you'll bring along with you everyday?
1.Wallet
2.Keys
3.Handphone
4.Tissue
5.Laptop (if necessary)
6.Lipgloss (hey, i'm a girl)
7.Compact Powder (again, i'm a girl..haha)
8.Perfume

Eight things that you passionate about?
1.Money ( no money no talk)
2.Handphone
3.Perfume
4.My favorite musics
5.My favorite foods
6.My Stuff
7.My 2 favorite magazine ( Teenager + Hot)
8.Accessories

Your favorite quote or wisdom words?
Dont Judge a Book by it's Cover

Your best listener or advisor?
1) My Umi
2) My Abah
3) My Best friend
4) My close friend

Romantic words or poem you wrote?
U Are Apple In My Eye (jiwang ke??haha, lu pk la sndr)

Ten love songs you been listening over and over again?
1.For U I'll Will - Teddy Geiger
2.Can I Have This Dance - HSM3
3.I Miss U Like Crazy - The Moffats (haha)
4.Right Here Waiting For U - Richard Marx
5.Take My Heart - Soko (what a cute song)
6.Wish U Were Here - Kate Voegele
7.A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta
8.My Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
9.Love Story - Taylor Swift
10.Selama Disisi Mu - Ihsan (Indonesia)

Shoes size?
6,7,8 (ikot keadaan kasot,haha)

Named 5 your favorite perfume?
1) Apple Blossom - Body Shop
2) Chymara - Body Shop
3) Parlux by Paris Hilton
4) Heart by Clinique
5) Emerald Dream by Estee Lauder
(all of the above are my personal collection except for emerald dream, tp sure nk beli pas nie..hihi)

Place you wanna visit?
Malaysia : Sabah
Oversea : U.K & Paris

Hugs or kisses or sex?
wat mase nie aku jwb no komen..
(klu aku da kawen...lu pk la sendiri..wakaka)

The most expensive thing you owned?
Laptop, Handphone

Your valentine gift?
ntah la..byk hadiah aku dpt, tp bkn time valentine..haha

The most weird birthday present you got?
x penah dpt kot..ntah, aku nie bkn igt sgt n x suke nk igt pn..haha


People you wanna tag?
Lady D(biarpn die yg tag aku), Noi, Angra Mainyu, Ana

3 Comments:

  1. Lady D said...
    nate beghuk..mu nk suruh aku wat lagi sekali ke???ak suke jawb soalan no 15 tu..
    hahaha..bak kate kekasih gelapku..
    KU PIKIR LA SENDIRI..
    Anonymous said...
    The most sweet moments in your life
    Bitter sweet beer

    Named your idol

    I, myself.

    What will you do if you're the last person in this world?
    Sit back and relax. Smoking a lot. Haha

    Arrange marriage or love marriage?
    I do, I do.

    The most important thing in your life?
    Music

    Eight things that you'll bring along with you everyday?
    1.Wallet
    2.Keys
    3.Handphone
    4.Cigarettes
    5.Lighter
    6.Wearing boxer
    7.Books if I travel
    8.Deodorant if I travel

    Eight things that you passionate about?
    1.Good Music
    2.Good Movie
    3.Books
    4.Friends
    5.Teh tarik
    6.Internet
    7.Blogs
    8.Black shirts

    Your favorite quote or wisdom words?
    Everyone has their own beliefs

    Your best listener or advisor?
    My blog but Lady Gagak can be considered as listener even she love to laugh at me.

    Romantic words or poem you wrote?
    Intoxicated Will Ensuring You To Walk More than 10KM

    Ten love songs you been listening over and over again?
    1.Close to you - Carpenter
    2.All you need is love - The Beatles
    3.Close to me - The Cure
    4.Lets Dance - Nouvelle Vague cover
    5.Picture of you - The Cure
    6.Dan sebenarnya - Yuna
    7.You and me against the world - Mocca
    8.I melt with you - Nouvelle Vague cover
    9.Lovefool - The Cardigans
    10.It's over now - Mocca

    Shoes size?
    9

    Named 5 your favorite perfume?
    No, I dont have one.

    Place you wanna visit?
    Malaysia : Sabah and Sarawak
    Oversea : Amsterdam

    Hugs or kisses or sex?
    I love em' all.

    The most expensive thing you owned?
    Guitar

    Your valentine gift?
    No, I dont have one.

    The most weird birthday present you got?
    No, I dont have one.


    People you wanna tag?
    Lady Gagak
    Pa'e said...
    Lady D - mu x yah wat lg la..pndi2 pk sndr jek..haha

    Angra - kat cnie xde sesape yg name Lady Gagak..
    tp mmg suke nk gelak kat dak laki yg name Angara Mainyu not ManU 2..da sah2 die mmg "not ManU" ..gelak lg..kahkahkah!!!

Post a Comment